Personal Data Protection Notice
This Personal Data Protection notice serves as an integral part of the terms and conditions of all services/programmes offered by Magnum Corporation Sdn Bhd and its Subsidiaries (hereafter referred to as “MAGNUM”) which may have required you to provide your personal data for the above services/programmes offered.
MAGNUM is fully committed to protecting the rights and privacy of individuals, in accordance with the Malaysian Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”). For the purpose of this Personal Data Protection notice, “Personal Data” is any information related directly or indirectly to an individual who is identified or identifiable from that information or from that and other information that MAGNUM possesses.
MAGNUM as a data user that processes your Personal Data abides by the PDPA’s 7 Data Protection principles, as briefly summarized below.
- General Principle – MAGNUM shall not process your personal data unless you have given consent to the processing of your personal data. “Processing” means collecting, recording, holding or storing your personal data or carrying out any operation or set of operations on your personal data.
- Notice & Choice Principle – For each service/programme under MAGNUM such as Magnum4D Result via email service, Multi-Million Ringgit Draw Programme, Magnum4D Vouchers, and etc., you will be notified in writing of the lawful purposes for which your personal data is collected and whether it is obligatory that you provide your personal data.
By providing your personal data to MAGNUM for any of the Magnum services/programmes, you have given consent to MAGNUM to process your Personal Data for the stated lawful purposes.
- Disclosure Principle – MAGNUM shall not disclose any of your personal data for any purpose other than the above stated purposes disclosed at time of collection. MAGNUM shall not disclose to any third party without your consent.
- Security Principle – MAGNUM shall take practical steps to protect your Personal Data from any loss, misuse, modification, unauthorised or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- Retention Principle – MAGNUM shall not keep your Personal Data longer than is necessary for the fulfillment of the lawful purposes to which it was obtained for.
- Data Integrity Principle – MAGNUM shall take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is accurate and relevant only to the lawful purposes to which it was obtained for.
- Access Principle – MAGNUM shall give you access to your own personal data held by MAGNUM so that you are able to check and correct any inaccuracies, incompleteness, misleading or not up-to-date.